Sunday, March 6, 2011

Picture Day

I took a close up photograph of my face today. Of course my hair was completely flat on the top and frizzed out on the bottom and I didn't have any make up on whatsoever. I am going to take a photo of myself each week so that I can see how I my face changes with my weight loss. I can honestly see a difference, not much of a difference with my body but there is definately a difference in my face. My double chin is smaller LOL. It was a bad picture but I have taken worse. I think my breasts lost a little mass so when I get my size 36 quadruple giant bras they probably won't fit, but if I pay return postage to freaking England I will be able to get the correct size but then by the time those get here they may not fit either sigh.... I have exactly one bra that sort of fits me. But I guess I shouldn't be whining about needing new bras because I am losing weight and that is not a bad trade off. Maybe I will be able to actually buy a bra in a store some day soon. One can always hope. Cooking for the family doesn't even bother me aymore, I have no desire to eat anything that is bad for me (most of the time anyway). I still can't say no to birthday cake. I started thinking about what I have done differently this week as opposed to last week when I actually gained weight and I think that the most important difference is that I drank a lot of water. I know that staying properly hydrated is so important for my body t o function and to lose weight. Do not eat anything without drinking at least one glass of water. That's my health advice for the day. Okay one more thing as this is important I don't care what anyone says, take a multivitamin. I don't like taking regular vitamins, they nauseate me I only do a liquid or chewable.

No comments:

Post a Comment