Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hungery Girl is fucking CRAZY

So I am not sure if yall have heard of the "miracle noodles" its the fat free calorie free noodle that all good for diets. Well turns out if you dont have a small gold mine you can buy it at your local store its called shirataki noodles. On the package has a big hungery girl aproved with a statement about how good and guilt free they are. So yeah I bought us some thing YUM pasta is back. UHHH NO i dont think so. First off they smell like fish. They say once rinsed the smell will go away. No it does not, then they say if you boil the odd plastic texture umm also no. Yeah I wasted $6 on something that is like plastice fish in your mouth. Lydia - your advice was fantastic. I decied to save up to buy the zumba game for the Wii i hate spend money on games but this way i can save up and its still go for weight loss. =) PS fish pasta forced me buy cheese burgers. IT MADE ME DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment