Monday, March 21, 2011

Official Dr's scale weigh in 203.8

I'm not going to go WTF just an ounce this time. I have been eating like shit lately and I have the zits on my face to prove it. I want to lose atleast 3.8 pound this week. I will do this by walking for 4 hours this week. I'll start with one hour today. I am going to drink atleast 110 ounces of water daily and limit myself to no more than 1 glass of ice tea. No diet soda or crystal light crap. If I get the munchies at night I will eat a salad. I won't skip breakfast ( a bad habit of mine) but I will skip lunch if I am not hungry. If I end up going to the movies, or to a play I will not under any circumstances eat the freaking popcorn. If I lose my 3.8 pounds, I will reward myself with a new shirt. Most of my old ones look like crap on me, they are so big (which is really weird because I have not lost an ounce off my bust.). If I somehow manage to pull a rabbit out of my hat and lose 5 I will get a manicure. If I lose more than 5 I will do the happy dance and I don't care who sees me.

No comments:

Post a Comment