Monday, March 21, 2011

217.4 HMM

Yup thats right I went up two pound to go down three. Who knows what my body is doing. My guess is that I should be starting my cycle soon so the body is working its water weight. I was bad bad bad today. It appears being sick and days off are not good for diet. We went to the movie tavern which is a fantastic place that shows movies and does full service meals durring the movie. We split a burger and a monte cristo that were really good. we also got some flat bread and dip that could only be good for dog food. So even though we had a huge bad for you meal it was the only meal we had for the day. I know its bad to only eat one meal but we didnt eat till 330 and I am still stuffed so dinner was just out. Well I'm hopeing my big lunch out does not make me gain to much. so here is the tally 35 pounds to go with in 40 days!!!! Im off to a good start just have to keep it up. SOME HOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment