Friday, March 25, 2011

Colon Cleanse

I'm not trying to gross anyone out but.... Perhaps you should try a colon cleanse. The human intestines are huge. They can hold up to ten pounds of crap. (NO SHIT! or lots of it rather) It's not just the blockage that is the problem. When our intestines are full, our metabolisms slow, resulting in weight gain. 15 day diet cleanse is a good one if you can find it, (ebay may be a start) and you don't actually have to do it in fifteen days. You could just take a couple occasionally. I bought some 14 day ACAI Berry Cleanse, more readily available. I'll let you know how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. We had a box of some we got from walgreen by nature made. LOL i started using it last night before I even saw the post. I guess the idea was just floating out there to both of us. =)

    ReplyDelete