Friday, March 18, 2011

500 Calories !!!!

So it turns out people who eat right are skinny for a reason. A million years ago I bought a program called calorie king. I always liked it but never used it. Yesterday i thought i would see what the calorie content of our meals were racking up to. So here goes. we had one cup coffee with 2tbs of fatfree coffe mate cream and 1/2C Strawberrys (yum) for lunch we had orange ruffy fish with lemon along with steamed broccli and cauliflower added some lemon pepper for taste. Snack was 1/2 a large apple Mike and I shared. Dinner was so good. we had 4oz rump roast with tbs of bbq sause one slice of sourdough bread and a small salad with butter lettuce and more cauliflower toped with 1tbs of fatfree ranch. Now by no means was there a feeling of OOO im so full thoughout the day but was not starvig either. this totalled up to 673 calories FOR THE WHOLE DAY!!!!! We also have a fantastic park not but a few mins away with some hikeing trails which we did for about an hour. No only was it so much fun to walk thru the tree but it also burned about 223 calories while doing it. giving me a total for the day of 443 calories for the day. I was in shock in awwww. and rewarded my self with one bite of the italian cream cake thats in my fridge. LOL that is not added to the 443 but im sure just that one bite put me back over 500 calories for the days total. either way it helped me lose two pounds. I know its not very good for us to eat so low cal so were going to try to add some extra meat to give us a boost for today but wow who would have ever thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment