Tuesday, March 22, 2011

216.2 / 6.3 pounds total

Week one one trying to be really good is done 5 more weeks to go. So I lost a pound for every day this week almost. Only the one day I said screw it I'm eating the cake did I not lose anything. So new goal this week is 7 pounds not much of a bigger goal only an extra few ounces, but here is my guess it's been too easy. I gear I two will get to week three and start to craw to get under that 200 mark. My mini goal right now is 194 that would be the lowest I have been since having em. I got to 195 when a graduated I was not even trying then I think just loseing the stress off school and just work at ustor is what did it. But six months later I went to work at ace and then mom got sick. Wham it all found me again. However this feb dad moved out and again it was just my little fam and ustor to deal with and poof starting to come off again. I'm almost worried about moving back in with dad and moving I would hate to gain it all back. So lydia I need help on rewards for my self that Is not food based. Te hard part is.. I already get a monthly message and pedi. I gve more clothing then any girl could want. So what is a good but low cost reward?

No comments:

Post a Comment