Monday, March 14, 2011

-2 ounces


Since Thursday I have only lost 2 ounces. I am not exactly shocked by this. Mr.Peanut, the Planter's peanut dude became my bestest friend this week. I knew he was bad for me and even tried cheating on him with his half brother low salt Peanuts. No dice, couldn't go there. I'm breaking up with him so we will see how that works out. The only problem that I can see with this is that I have three jars in my cupboard. I have been working on a house this weekend and I have not been keeping myself properly hydrated. I went through this a couple of weeks ago so I should know better. I am so anxious to get under the 200 lb mark. When I accomplish that I will feel so relieved. I don't know why that is such abig deal for me because at 200lbs, I will still have a great deal of weight to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment