Thursday, March 10, 2011

BOOBIES

Well new bras arrived today and they don't even sort of fit. Band is gigantic and cup is tiny. So I'm guessing I'm a 36 H? I maybe? This shit sucks! Any who just wanted to share my bust adventures. Today I came to the conclusion that I love my body. I don't exactly love the way that it looks but I love that it works. Stopped taking the appetite suppressant and really don't miss them. I'm working on finding something herbal without caffeine to replace them with. Who ever said that you are what you eat really wasn't kidding. My skin is so clear right now and I attribute it to the improvement in my diet. This could be my imagination but I swear the cellulite on my rear has all but disapeared. Who ever said that you can't get rid of cellulite is a damn liar.

1 comment:

  1. THE HCG Diet is the new/old herbal diet i here. It appears all you need to do is be preg. LOL

    ReplyDelete