Wednesday, March 23, 2011

OH Fooey!!

A good low cost reward that is not food or clothing related. If you want a long term reward, you could think of something pricey that you want and put a small amount say 5 bucks in every time you lose a pound. You could also strike a deal with Micheal where he does something that you want him to do when you lose weight. Of course the second one wouldn't work for me because it would take an act of God to get my husband to do something he didn't want to do. Probably not even then. Start a collection, if there is something that you love buy yourself one every time you reach a goal. It could be something silly. The key is it should probably be something that is a pure want and not a need, because if it is something t ht yu thik that you need chanced are that you are going to buy it for yourself anyway. Unless you need new clothes because your old ones are giant on you. I got it, Mike has to get a pedicure as your reward. Seriously he needs one. I don't know why men don't get them. I mean what man wouldn't want a Chinese girl playing with their feet. That wouldn't work with me either, my husband has lovely feet (and he wouldn't pay anyone for something that he could do himself, which is strange because I've never seen him clip his toe nails. I'll have to keep thinking about that one.
Yesterday didn't go so well for me, I ended up eating Hunan Express. Well not the whole retaurant but Kung Pao vegetables and fried rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment