Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nonfat Back


Okay so I did see Mr. peanut yesterday but it was a brief visit, just a handful of him. I can't help myself he is in my cupboard taunting me. As much as I have a compulsive urge to constantly weigh myself I am waiting until tomorrow. No special reason, just an excercise in restraint. I suspect I have lost at least some weight because I have no fat on my back, and that is a pleasant sight for me. I absolutely cannot believe that I allowed myself to become so unhealthily obese. On a positive note I found a low cal, no carb dressing that I love. Of course I do not really believe it has no calories but that is what it says on the bottle. Sadly boobies are not shrinking. 8 days no blog April?
REALLY!

1 comment:

  1. Besides manual labor restraint is the only excrcise I have hadtime for lately.

    ReplyDelete