Saturday, March 19, 2011

203.9

Painfully slow weight loss, better than painfully slow weight gain. I forgot to mention that I had a moment of weakness last night. I sent Lindy into Free birds to get the way to freaking big ginormo burrito (You know the 12 dollar one). We were going to split it.Apparently the universe is conspiring to help me lose weight. The rice was barely cooked, she didn't put any refried beans in it, all it was was a mass of rotten roasted corn salsa some lettuce and some dried out black beans, and not fresh guacomole. It was so stinking gross. What could have been a heavenly experience turned into a giant disappointment. Did have a few bites of a pot brownie though and that was pretty groovy. I am dying to get under the 200 pound mark, and it feels like I am just crawling towards it. I don't feel super motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment