Saturday, April 23, 2011

Well I have managed to keep 25 plus pounds of weight off which is great but I don't really feel particularly accomplished. I think that if I am going to be successful I just have to go all out. I have been way to extravagant with my diet lately. I look at the pictures that I took in Nashville and I can see that the weight loss is significant. My new bra size is 34 G double G. Is there even such a thing. God's sense of humor I guess. Really Lord am fine with a 34 inch back, can you please take some off my gut or butt even? PLEASE Okay I am begging you. I know that I will lose a bunch of weight with my new job as I will b constantly on the move, it's a very physical job. 50lb photo cart, lots of walking moving bending for shots. I'm looking forward to it. I have my childcare all worked out but I haven't started yet so still a bit nervous that for some reason it will not happen. I am a bit of a pessimist that way I guess. If I don't kick it into gear soon, April is going to catch up with me on the weight loss. I am a bit competitive, I have always known that about myself but I really didn't realize how competitive I was until Yang pointed it out to me. I have started drinking Vanilla Silk shakes. Probably not low on the glycemic index but very low cal. I have decided that I am sending L away for college, I will miss her but she really needs to get out on her own. I am a stress eater and she certainly does not make my life any easier. maybe I would have been like her as a teen if I had me as a mother. I am glad she is what she is though. It will get her farther in life than I have gone that is for sure. It's hard to say who or what I would have been under different circumstances. I'm kind of in a funk right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment