Friday, April 22, 2011

Going going keep that motivation going

So far I am down to 212 a new low yay. I think in really starting to get a Handel on my life with food. I started this diet with my friends as always. I assumed we would all last two weeks top and be back to are old ways. Done are still going strong an this time one of them is me. I am very proud of my self. I have never made it this long before. Now having that said have I been good every day 100% of the time no way. But tue important thing is I don't get mad at my self for having a yummy meal and go right back to low carb way that next meal or day. Who knew all I had to do was cut the bread. I have heard it over and over again but I was addicted to it and could not live with out. Now I only get sourdough or low carb wraps. White potatos they are a thing of the past if I'm really craving a cut up two very small red potato or just have a yam. I have been reading alot on the glycemic index and the loads of foods. They said if you can get the Gl low the weight would start to come off with almost no effort and they were soooo right.

I hope to keep up the good work and get to a healthy weight with in the next 12 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment