Friday, April 8, 2011

To Many Carbs 216

I knew it was going to happen but at least it was only a few ounces. I had a doughnut and 5 dove chocolate squares. O how they were so good. Lunch I had a BBQ Plate. However The BBQ was just nasty so I skipped it, the potato salad had onions so I had about half a cup. The pinto beans I ate all of. For dinner we had green chili (roast with green chilis and tomatos) along with home made red beans. Turns our red beans are better for you then pinto beans and to me they teast the same. Today I had half a cup of coffee (trying to get off the junk AGAIN) and fat free yogurt. For lunch we are having half a slice of sour dough bread. BBQ Roast and half an ounce of cheese. Dinner is chicken stir fry. We have found a stir fry sauce that is zero fat, low cal, and very spicy which really just makes it by far one of our fav healthy meals so far. What has amazed me the most is that some days we eat way less then 1000 cals. When before I was never able to get down to 1200 cals a day now Im adding things to make it get above 500. I am also started to see a change in mike. He was sure i was starving him when i first started weighing our food and only giving him 2-4 ounces of meat and half a plate of vegs with no extra carbs. However it seems he is getting used to it and even when we are being bad he is not so fast to eat a meal made for 7 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment