Tuesday, April 5, 2011

218.2 and we start again

So I am still down from my start weight of 225 but two pounds more then the 216 I got down to. If I can lose 7 pounds and really keep it off each time we try I might really be getting some where. So here it to my next 7 pounds or maybe even ten. As for my may 1st goal that is a goner 36 pounds and only 26 days to do it there is just no way. I however refuse to call it a loss. While Josh was unwilling to change the end date it would be unfair to be hard on my self for not being able to lose weight durring one of the hardest most sad parts of my life. So my goal of 180 is still on but it's so I can be healthy and make Josh stop smoking. Which in return will help with my dad stoping. So here is to just being healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment