Friday, September 23, 2011

SO/SO

Doing okay on the 30 day of meditation but have found that doing it at night is a very bad idea. My mind was flooded with memories of moms last night and i sat in the other room and cryed for an hour. No the spirital centering i was looking for. Morning time works much better all fresh and new. Been fighting a cold/fever bug thing. I am really ready for it to go away. Not doing much work on the diet side of things. I do really well till about 4pm then I eat too much of bad things from there out. Im a dork what can I say. In other news I HAVE A JOB YAY>!!!!! $600 every two weeks for 15-20 hours a week. I got to work from home for the most part so it fits right in to my life. or at least it should we shall see next week when I start. I hope I love it. That extra money would make our life a WHOLE lots easyer to pay for. So for the most part to doing good but also not really getting any skinnyer which is really the whole darn point of this blog so its just a so/so life lol

No comments:

Post a Comment