Monday, September 12, 2011

Extreams

Last week was a wash. For some reason if I dont start monday off with a bang the rest the week rushes by and I get nothing done that I wanted to. I had a nice long chat with Mike on the way up to Pinetop and we decided I try to hard. I so want Emily to do well that I end up adding to much stuff and making life just to hard for all of us. My mom very much did the UNschooling approach. It work I know I turned out fine Josh did too. We both have gone to college and done well. Even if josh has never gotten a degree. Regardles of knowing this I want more for Emily. I want her to have the power of knowledge on her side. So in short we picked three things to take out of her daily list of things to do. This will allow us to catch up on more important things and finish her days on time and not behind for the next week. As for weight im so sick of seeing 216.2 as there is only 3 days left before my one month goal is up and i have lost about one pound LMAO (at my self) O well theres always next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment