Friday, September 2, 2011

Goals Check in

After 17 days turns out I have met some of my goals

1. Give up Joe. I love him but like all men he is bad for me lol
- Joe is gone and out the door. I happly get the pot ready for mike each day and set the timer to go off promply at 5:30 am. Which means by the time I roll out of bed at 830 the pot is off and less tempting to get in to.

2. Blog once a day.
Hmm well I have not been blogging every day but darn close for the most part and it does m ake me feel better to have some where to vent. While only Lydia can see what I fee

l like venting about Im going with the idea of mainly talking to myself. Its odd Mom always wanted me to blog to her but I always over thought everything. When it come to you Miss Alydia I know you understand a im sorta crazy and will love me any way. I knew that with mom too but there is non of the self pressuer in this relationship so I know your forever away but you do great things for me.

3. Get Emily started on second grade and keep up with it.
YAY Emily has already started and we are currently finishing week 2. We have had to do home work on Saturday both weeks so far but were still getting used to things and I think that timing will work its self out over the next two weeks.

4. Find a job. Turns out pay for two households and a new house cost a ton.
HMM job is sorta taken off the table at this point. While we still dont really have "enough" money but just enough to scrap by for the rest of this summer and we can start saving in the winter time once cost for this are lower and we wont have to pay for gas for mike to get to work any more. Also our guess is that he should get a raise when he gets put in to his own truck. Also turns out I am not handing being off work very well but I am trying. Finding things for EM and I to do in order to fill the time is helping. This next week she is going to start Jazz dance and then Wednesday we are goign to a homeschool park day. Also thinking about going to ASU for my masters but have not put any effort in to that idea yet.

5. Lose 5+ pounds. Just checked current weight 217.4 DAMN I have gained 10 pounds since moving here. THIS MUST STOP!!!!

LMAO well i have lost some but nothing to jump up and down about 214.2 So 3 pounds down only need 2 more in abouts two weeks. If I say at this rate I should be okay.

So goals that still need work

1. Lose 2 more pounds
2. Get ems school work done by friday so were not having to play catch up on saturdays and can spend more time with mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment