Monday, September 19, 2011

New 30 day Challange

Yesterday while enjoy Mikes day off I ran across a utube video on yoga. I was searching for strerching and yoga for em and I to start doing in the morning. She has recently started dance and is as stiff as a board so I figured be a good mommy and help her out with this little thing. Anywho Tara Stiles is from New York she teaches yoga and does diffrent You Tube videos about yoga, meditation, eatting right and trying new things that are good for you. Im going to start her 30 day meditation challange. Meditate 5 or more mins a day for 30 days. I used to do this all the time and got away from it when mom got sick. Maybe when i needed it most. So time to get life back on track. As for diet hmmm well. I am still trying. to be honest I dont want to diet I want to change my life style so that I never have to diet again. So each day im getting a little bit better at making a healthy choice. I sorta like this way of thinking. I walk in to make a meal im not on a diet so i can have ANYTHING I want. but the plumb is better for me then the ice cream and I get to choose what its going to be. I lost 1 pound last week with this theory so lets see if maybe I can lose two this week. Now im logging off to compleat my 5 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment