Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HCG Week Four

Well as of this morning I am down 12 pounds. Yay 204. If I can get under 195 that well be my smallest since I had Emily. My goal to start with was to reach 180 andi could make excuses but the main thingis I didn't try hard enough. Sneaking thing in here and there, didn't start exercising till two weeks in, not drinking enough water that sorta stuff. Sue says my face looks much thinner and mike is so a guy he says nothing like normal. As for work I turned in my two week notice on Monday and my last day is the 29th. I start my new job on April 2nd with uhaul. Still don't know if I'll like it but I'm going to try to. Better pay, more benefits, and no gas cost. It is said that the longer you work for the company you can get full time and Monday thru Friday hours. My thought is as fast as they have turn over if I can stick with it for a year I might be able to get those hours. However if I had continue to work for sue for just six more months I could have gone to Italy. Lol so as we know if I become unhappy I'll just jump ship but O well such as life. Off to exercise then get ready for park/church day.

No comments:

Post a Comment